The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Dominate Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Username: Dominater

Race (Gaul, Roman or Teuton) : Teuton

Number of Villages and coordinates: 1 (67,174)

How long have you been on server 6?: About a month and a half?

What time zone are you in?: Eastern

What times are you normally online?: Eastern between 9am-12am on and off ALL day (thanks to my iPhone)

What other servers, if any, are you currently playing?: Com4, UsX

How many travian worlds have you played from beginning to end? Just this

How did you hear about us?: someone said to 'try applying'
If referred, Player Name: hobozach

What is your overall rank and current population?: Rank: 5318 Population: 343

What type and number of troops do you have?: I can make up to paladins and normally have around 100 paladins but yesterday I got raided and by 300 Eqiuos Emperitorus (whatever they are) and defeated all of my troops so currently I have no major army and am basically saving resources to get my lvl 9 clay field to lvl 10 so i can built an upgrade to make my clay production higher then I will invest into a ton of troops. (I'm about 5-6 hours away to lvl 10 clay fields)

What is your offensive rank and score? Rank: 3206 Points: 137

What is your defensive rank and score? Rank: 3490 Points: 150

What alliances have you been a member of? Awesome

What is your current resource production? Wood__400_______ Clay___445_____ Iron___400_____ Wheat__302_____

Are you currently being attacked by anyone? Explain: ______Not as we speak but occasionally attacked by completely random people____________________________

Here is a hypothetical question, You are being attacked by a player who is slightly larger than you how can you react to his attack (please be specific) _Probably I'd use up my resources to something useful such as a cranny upgrade and then send my troops out on a raid before his troops decimate me so when he attacks he won't get much if anything and I won't lose my army.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. If you are applying for the Republic Alliance please be aware you may be placed in any wing.
2. We are one Alliance even though we have several Wings. You will be placed in a wing based on geographical location, not population or rank
3. By applying for this alliance you will abide by all the rules and regulations of the alliance.
4. You must be an active player all inactive players will be dismissed especially if you appear as a yellow more than two times or become a red. Sitters are available within the alliance to eliminate this possibility.
5. You cannot attack any alliances in which we have a NAP or confederation.
6. You must check the forum on regular basis. Your activity on the forums is made note of on a weekly basis by the forum's admin.
7. If you are accepted as a member and a request is made you must provide troops or resources when required.
8. When you read any information in the internal forum, you MUST NEVER discuss any information with any non-members.

By submitting this application you will abide by all the rules and regulations of the republic if accepted. Failure to follow rule will be grounds for termination from the Alliance.
Alright, I read them all and will abide by them.

Dominate

Back to top Go down