The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Pinoy

Go down

Grand Pinoy Empty Grand Pinoy

Post  Grand Pi Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Username: Grand Pinoy

Race (Gaul, Roman or Teuton) : Roman

Number of Villages and coordinates: 1 at 98/173

How long have you been on server 6?: Since July 1, 2008

What time zone are you in?: Central-Madison, WI

What times are you normally online?: I have Travian running all day at work and anytime I'm home. I probably average 17 hours logged in/day.

What other servers, if any, are you currently playing?: None

How many travian worlds have you played from beginning to end? None

How did you hear about us?: Member name Krokker is in my 14x14, but I have had no contact with that player.
If referred, Player Name:

What is your overall rank and current population?: Rank 8412 and Pop. 160

What type and number of troops do you have?: Legos. 56, Praet. 5 and counting.

What is your offensive rank and score? 4657 and 19

What is your defensive rank and score? 12310 and 0

What alliances have you been a member of? None

What is your current resource production? Wood____124___Clay___110____Iron___124__ Wheat__215/218 with a level one mill. All levels being added by Gold package for at least the next 11 days as I have the 250 gold package.

Are you currently being attacked by anyone? Explain: _No_________________________________

Here is a hypothetical question, You are being attacked by a player who is slightly larger than you how can you react to his attack (please be specific) As of right now, I have been sending my troops out. I have two Level 10 crannies and one more at Level 2. I also have a level 7 wall and 10% defense from the gold package. I am focused on building at this stage but would not be adverse to fighting it out.

Grand Pi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum