The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chthonia

Go down

Chthonia Empty Chthonia

Post  Chthonia Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Username: Chthonia
Race (Gaul, Roman or Teuton) :

Number of Villages and coordinates: 1 at 71|149. However a soon a I train my settlers I will have 2

How long have you been on server 6?: May 24

What time zone are you in?: Eastern

What times are you normally online?: on and off all day between 9am - 9pm

What other servers, if any, are you currently playing?: uk6, uk5, com4, us4, us3, us2, us5

How many travian worlds have you played from beginning to end? 0

How did you hear about us?:
If referred, Player Name: My current alliance has a NAP with REP-III

What is your overall rank and current population?: 5920 - 294

What type and number of troops do you have?:
1 Hero
25 Phalanx
7 Swordsmen
5 Pathfinders
10 Theutates Thunders
4 Druidriders

What is your offensive rank and score? 10538 and 0
What is your defensive rank and score? 9501 and 4

What alliances have you been a member of? us2, us4, us6 ~WOW~, us3 +GRE+, uk5 NK

What is your current resource production? Wood____280_____ Clay____280____ Iron__220______ Wheat___110____

Are you currently being attacked by anyone? Explain:No

Here is a hypothetical question, You are being attacked by a player who is slightly larger than you how can you react to his attack (please be specific)

If I see his attack coming I make sure my resources are under my cranny level and sent my troops on a trip, maybe to his village but that depends. If he is not with an alliance he is completely fair game, however if he is part of an alliance then I would have to check my alliance rules, because I don't want to be the reason why my alliance is at war. However if my alliance had no rule against it. Then I attack back and if I don't think I am strong enough by myself I ask one of my team members if they would like to join in on the fun. This is my current answer based on my current position, but as my troops and resources build I may stand a fight.

1. If you are applying for the Republic Alliance please be aware you may be placed in any wing.
2. We are one Alliance even though we have several Wings. You will be placed in a wing based on geographical location, not population or rank
3. By applying for this alliance you will abide by all the rules and regulations of the alliance.
4. You must be an active player all inactive players will be dismissed especially if you appear as a yellow more than two times or become a red. Sitters are available within the alliance to eliminate this possibility.
5. You cannot attack any alliances in which we have a NAP or confederation.
6. You must check the forum on regular basis. Your activity on the forums is made note of on a weekly basis by the forum's admin.
7. If you are accepted as a member and a request is made you must provide troops or resources when required.
8. When you read any information in the internal forum, you MUST NEVER discuss any information with any non-members.

By submitting this application you will abide by all the rules and regulations of the republic if accepted. Failure to follow rule will be grounds for termination from the Alliance I AGREE

Chthonia

Back to top Go down